Senin, 22 November 2010

sweet surprise








Today my lovly friends and me were made a sweet surprise for one of our best friends. His nama is tata, its just a nickname from us but his real name is Anantadya....Now, he is 23 years old...
So i went to "Tea Party" with Stevia.... she is my cute and funny friend, she wore a cute owl's ring....it is cute, isnt't it???.... Tea party is sweet cupcakes shop, we bought 8 cupcakes for him because he likes number 8,...he wore blue combines grey's polo shirt...
The 2nd photo and 3rd photo of cupcakes isn't a real cupcakes....its just a display cupcakes on the cashier's table....
Today is a happy day for me and my friends, especially for me, why?!?! because i received my new hair accessory today, the colour is grey,....it's pure handmade and designed by Yenna, she's owner of .candybutton, u can find .candybutton on facebook. The design is really awesome, rite??!!.....
and my piano's ring is made by my friend too, i ordered it for 2weeks.....so today, i wore 2 things that made by my friends....

2 komentar:

  1. you forget to mention burger and frenchfries for your supper! and your title for this post should be : EAT EAT and EAT..hahahaha..

    BalasHapus
  2. the cupcake is very big huh.. XD

    BalasHapus